Instagram

Saturday 31 August 2013

Just Talking... Read x

Thank you all for supporting me in my poetic journey!
Portrait of  a poet was not my original decision but after some thinking i realised that this was the perfect name

As my poems do illustrate different moments and events of my life.
Some are long winded or very emotional. I.E. " Why is love so complicated?"
or there is the occasional vengeful poem "Unfinished " under the title 'Hard Times'

Moreover, Some of them are just random thoughts about self image and esteem which a few women (most) struggle with ie "Body" and "Your eyes" (won 1st place)

Finally, portrait of a poet is my new baby which I hope to develop and it can only happen with people reading and feed backing their thoughts
x

1 comment:

  1. Pain and heartbreak can be the greatest inspiration and stimulation

    ReplyDelete