Instagram

Monday 16 December 2013

December

Hello happy new month!!
2013 is almost over how quick did that go!
This month features my latest poem that actually talks about 'loving yourself' as women how often do we hear this from men and our friends?
It's up to interpretation as I am only presenting some ideas 
But the inspiration of this poem came from two places:

 1. Recently I was told " love yourself else someone won't love you" as helpful and supportive that was - I realised it was just saying "men like confidence and women that love themselves" so it was almost a means to and end to be in a relationship! When we should love ourselves genuinely 

2. Seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness all shall come with! -Look inside and realise that you women are above rubies and Gold and once you recognise and love yourself thouroughly people you never expected will come into your life

However , if you do not agree with the reasons above THAT is perfectly fine! A friend recently disagreed with my interpretation and that too made me think๐Ÿ˜˜
.....
Thank you to all the readers of my blog
And all my super super super confident friends ❤️ 



No comments:

Post a Comment