Instagram

Wednesday 25 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Good Cheer to all the readers of my blog!

 I just want to thank you all for the time you have all taken to read and digest my blog! Anyway to celebrate Christmas! I decided to quote from one of the BEST Christmas movies( as I have taken the time to watch it twice in a week) - "How the Grinch stole Christmas"


 “Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!”



"Don't forget the Grinch. I know he's mean and hairy and smelly. His hands might be cold and clammy, but I think he's actually kinda... sweet."
"Dr.Seuss, How the Grinch stole Christmas"

Remember those who are less fortunate during this period!
Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment